"CHAKA'S" CROCK POT WITH BEEF
- 1 Beef Cross Roast
- "CHAKA'S" MMM Sauce
- 4 Red Potatoes
- 3-6 Carrots
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 C Basil
- 1 C Beer (stout)
- 1 TBSP Olive oil
- 1/2 C Water
- 1/2 C Chicken Broth
- Pepper & Salt to taste
- Cut a Beef Cross Roast into thick strips
- Marinate the beef in CHAKA's for 1-3 days
- Sear the beef strips on a cast iron skillet
- Place the remaining ingredients into the crock pot, excluding the potatoes
- Slow cook for about 6 hours
- Add red potatoes and cooked for 2 more hours
"CHAKA'S" MMM MEATLOAF
The best damn meatloaf in the world…and you can make it in less than an hour!
- 1-1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1-4 oz. can mushrooms – drained
- 1-3/8 oz, can sliced olives – drained
- 1 slice of bread – cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup of "CHAKAS" MMM SAUCE
- Mix all the above together.
- Put into a loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 50 minutes.
"CHAKA'S" MMM Sauce Amazeballs Yams & Tri-Tip
As the weather changes we'll be trying our indoor cooking recipes and making modifications to our old standbys. Last week we tried a Tri-Tip and Yams concoction. Didn't take too long and was….as the title says….amazeballs.
- "CHAKA'S" MMM Sauce [we used original]
- 3lb Tri-Tip [we used locally grown free-range beef]
- Fresh Garlic [3 cloves chopped]
- Olive Oil
- Yams [we used 2, 1 large red and 1 large brown: cut into 1/2" slices. See photo below]
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Marinate the tri-tip in "CHAKA'S" MMM Sauce for two days.
- Pour olive oil in an oven pan.
- Place the tri-tip in the pan.
- Put all ingredients in and around the tri-tip. We put the yams in first, the fresh garlic, and then the seasonings.
- Place foil over the pan.
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until meat and yams are cooked to your liking.
- We completed the meal with a nice green salad.