"CHAKA'S" CROCK POT WITH BEEF
- 1 Beef Cross Roast
- "CHAKA'S" MMM Sauce
- 4 Red Potatoes
- 3-6 Carrots
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 C Basil
- 1 C Beer (stout)
- 1 TBSP Olive oil
- 1/2 C Water
- 1/2 C Chicken Broth
- Pepper & Salt to taste
- Cut a Beef Cross Roast into thick strips
- Marinate the beef in CHAKA's for 1-3 days
- Sear the beef strips on a cast iron skillet
- Place the remaining ingredients into the crock pot, excluding the potatoes
- Slow cook for about 6 hours
- Add red potatoes and cooked for 2 more hours
"CHAKA'S" MMM MEATLOAFThe best damn meatloaf in the world…and you can make it in less than an hour!
- 1-1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1-4 oz. can mushrooms – drained
- 1-3/8 oz, can sliced olives – drained
- 1 slice of bread – cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup of "CHAKAS" MMM SAUCE
- Mix all the above together.
- Put into a loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 50 minutes.
"CHAKA'S" MMM Sauce Amazeballs Yams & Tri-TipAs the weather changes we'll be trying our indoor cooking recipes and making modifications to our old standbys. Last week we tried a Tri-Tip and Yams concoction. Didn't take too long and was….as the title says….amazeballs.
- "CHAKA'S" MMM Sauce [we used original]
- 3lb Tri-Tip [we used locally grown free-range beef]
- Fresh Garlic [3 cloves chopped]
- Olive Oil
- Yams [we used 2, 1 large red and 1 large brown: cut into 1/2" slices. See photo below]
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Marinate the tri-tip in "CHAKA'S" MMM Sauce for two days.
- Pour olive oil in an oven pan.
- Place the tri-tip in the pan.
- Put all ingredients in and around the tri-tip. We put the yams in first, the fresh garlic, and then the seasonings.
- Place foil over the pan.
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until meat and yams are cooked to your liking.
- We completed the meal with a nice green salad.
“CHAKA'S” Chicken Sauté
Unbelievably moist and savory!
Ingredients [organic & fresh]
- Chicken Breast
- 1 Bottle 18oz “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce [we used Original]. You will use some to marinate chicken. Save 1/4 C for adding to the pasta later.
- 15 Mushrooms
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 5 Green Onions
- 4-6 Basil Leaves
- Olive Oil
- Pasta [about a handful of any linguini you like]
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Marinate chicken breast in “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce Original or Zesty flavor. Marinate for at least 24 hours.
Broil marinated chicken breast for 15 minutes on each side. You can also bake the chicken for 30 minutes at 350º.
Boil your favorite pasta. Let cooked pasta cool down and then sauté in some olive oil. Place to the side.
Chop the vegetables (feel free to add any of your favorite vegetables or herbs). Then sauté to your liking with olive oil in a large sauce pan. Set aside with pasta.
Put 1 TBSP olive oil in your large saucing pan. Add chopped “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce chicken, vegetables and herbs, and a 1/4 C of “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce. Sauté until you are satisfied.
“CHAKA'S” Chicken ISLAND WINGS
- 5lbs. Frozen Party Wings
- 1 3/4 Cups "CHAKA’S" MMM Sauce
- 1 3/4 Cups Coconut Milk
- 1 Med. Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 TBSP of Chaka's Hot Sauce
"CHAKA'S" Salmon Baked with Love
Here’s another recipe from one of our best customers! Thanks Rob.
Feel free to add more or less [or eliminate] veggies as you like.
- Salmon: full slab
- Mushrooms [approx 1/2 C]
- 1/4 Red Onion
- Green onions [approx 1/4 C]
- Lemon grass [3-4]
- Basil [few leaves - 3-4]
- Lemon slices [like 2]
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Salt & pepper [to taste]
- 3/4 C “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce [original]
- Rice – enough for your party [or your favorite grain]
Put the olive oil in an oven dish. Place the Salmon in the dish and add moderate amounts of your chopped red and green onions, mushrooms, lemon grass, basil, & dill. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread vegetables all around the Salmon. Top the ingredients with the 3/4 C of “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce. Add quartered lemon slices on top. Cover with foil and bake for approx. 30 minutes @ 350. ENJOY!
Serve over rice or your favorite grain.
A Twist on our Salmon Recipe
The other night we tried the “CHAKA’S” Supersonic Salmon recipe, but made a couple of our own modifications. Here’s what we did….along with some spectacular photos
“CHAKA’S” MMM Fish
Baked fish dish.
- Your favorite fish [salmon too!]
- 1/2 C “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce
- Olive oil or butter
- Sliced onions
Rub your favorite fish in olive oil or melted butter.
Place in a glass container.
Top with sliced onions and mushrooms.
Top with 1/2 C of “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Sauteed Portobello Mushrooms & Vegetables
I’m a vegetarian and wanted to get a few recipes up here for us! Yes, “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauces & Marinades is a great compliment to a vegetarian diet. You will not believe how delicious this simple recipe is! Only takes about 40 minutes from start to finish, and that includes the marinading time.
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1 cup “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce
- 2 cups of your favorite vegetables chopped
- Clean portobello mushroom caps and vegetables. Marinate in your favorite “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce flavor for 15 minutes [any longer and the mushrooms will begin to get mushy].
- Grill on grill for 5 minutes each side…..OR….you can broil in oven 5 minutes each side, too!
- Serve on hamburger buns, slice onto salad, or alone with a side of mashed potatoes. Serves 4.
Simple Roasted Broccoli
Now, kids don’t usually beg for broccoli, at least not the kids I know. But after you poor some "CHAKA'S' over broccoli and roast; watch out, you'll need to roast more next time for everybody and even have some for leftovers. It's a pretty simple recipe that the entire family will love.
- 1 1/2 pounds of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup of "CHAKA'S" MMM Sauce
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a large bowl toss the broccoli florets, CHAKA'S Sauce and olive oil until lightly coated.
Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer on a greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
Roast for 16-20 minutes, until cooked through and nicely browned.
Put the roasted broccoli back in the bowl and toss with the grated Parmesan cheese.