How To Use our Marinade and BBQ
CHAKA'S MARINADE ~ SUGAR FREE (I bet you had no clue it was sugar free)
1) You'll need a bottle of "CHAKA'S" MMM Marinade Sauce
2) You'll need you favorite meat, poultry, fish or vegetable
3) You'll need a zip lock bag or bowl
4) Place food and marinade in zip lock or bowl. Roughly 1/2 cup of "CHAKA'S" MMM SAUCE per pound of food
5) Place in your refrigerator for at least over night, two days if you want more flavor and only if you can wait. Do not marinate fish for more than 15 minutes and vegetables at least one (1) hour.
6) Bring to room temperature 1/2 hour before cooking
7) NOW YOU'RE READY - BBQ, Grill, Slow cook, Bake, Broil, Saute or even Stir Fry.
8) ENJOY with family, friends or by yourself
CHAKA'S BBQ SAUCE ~ Barbecue sauce (also abbreviated as BBQ sauce) is used as a flavoring sauce, basting or topping for meat cooked in the barbecue cooking style, including pork or beef ribs and chicken. Also used as a dipping sauce.
1) Use in the last 10-15 minutes on your favorite meats and poultry while Grilling, BBQ, cooking, saute, baking or broiling.
2) Use as a dipping sauce for your favorite meats, poultry, hot dogs, hamburgers and any finger foods that need help in the flavoring arena.