Ingredients [organic & fresh]
- Chicken Breast
- 1 Bottle (18oz) “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce [we used Original]. You will use some to marinate chicken. Save 1/4 C for adding to the pasta later.
- 15 Mushrooms
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 5 Green Onions
- 4-6 Basil Leaves
- Olive Oil
- Pasta [about a handful of any linguini you like]
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Marinate chicken breast in “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce Original or Zesty flavor. Marinate for at least 24 hours.
Broil marinated chicken breast for 15 minutes on each side. You can also bake the chicken for 30 minutes at 350º.
Boil your favorite pasta. Let cooked pasta cool down and then sauté in some olive oil. Place to the side.
Chop the vegetables (feel free to add any of your favorite vegetables or herbs). Then sauté to your liking with olive oil in a large sauce pan. Set aside with pasta.
Put 1 TBSP olive oil in your large saucing pan. Add chopped “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce chicken, vegetables and herbs, and a 1/4 C of “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce. Sauté until you are satisfied.
“CHAKA'S” Chicken ISLAND WINGS
- 5lbs. Frozen Party Wings
- 1 3/4 Cups "CHAKA’S" MMM Sauce
- 1 3/4 Cups Coconut Milk
- 1 Med. Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 TBSP of Chaka's Hot Sauce