I’m a vegetarian and wanted to get a few recipes up here for us! Yes, “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauces & Marinades is a great compliment to a vegetarian diet. You will not believe how delicious this simple recipe is! Only takes about 40 minutes from start to finish, and that includes the marinading time.
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1 cup “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce
- 2 cups of your favorite vegetables chopped
- Clean portobello mushroom caps and vegetables. Marinate in your favorite “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce flavor for 15 minutes [any longer and the mushrooms will begin to get mushy].
- Grill on grill for 5 minutes each side…..OR….you can broil in oven 5 minutes each side, too!
- Serve on hamburger buns, slice onto salad, or alone with a side of mashed potatoes. Serves 4.
"CHAKA'S" Simple Roasted Broccoli
Now, kids don’t usually beg for broccoli, at least not the kids I know. But after you poor some "CHAKA'S' over broccoli and roast; watch out, you'll need to roast more next time for everybody and even have some for leftovers. It's a pretty simple recipe that the entire family will love.
- 1 1/2 pounds of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup of "CHAKA'S" MMM Sauce
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a large bowl toss the broccoli florets, CHAKA'S Sauce and olive oil until lightly coated.
Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer on a greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
Roast for 16-20 minutes, until cooked through and nicely browned.
Put the roasted broccoli back in the bowl and toss with the grated Parmesan cheese.